Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Shout Out for my Creative Daughter

When my daughter was a middle school student I forced her to be in 4H, learning cooking, sewing and crafts. She really did enjoy it once she was there, but it would never have been a number one choice. She started crafting and making beautiful soldered necklaces and Christmas Ornaments where she solders photos, phrases and other pictures in between two pieces of glass. She has made some amazing jewelry. After she had A Bug she has started to sew and this post is a shout out to her. Her mama is very appreciative that she has applied the skills from years ago to create this darling dress for her A Bug. Love the boots too!!! She just possibly will love the idea that her Mimi is a Montanan at heart.
(Photo by Captivating Photography)Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Three cheers for the talent in the family!

    I had to laugh today at A-Bug...I brought over a big letter "A" that I found at Ross and figured could be painted and hung in her room. She immediately hugged it to her chest and then held it up to the wall!:) She knew just what to do w/ it!

    Love all the inspiration on here!

    ReplyDelete