Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Family that Sews together Needs a Really Good Seam Ripper to Tear them Apart!

 
 
 
 
I am so blessed to be able to say I had something to do with my daughter and daughter-in-law learning to sew. When we get together now we bring machines or go shopping for fabric and patterns. We have been to several places together and we always have a great time. Kate really enjoyed dabbling in sewing until she got her new machine and she went crazy sewing: table runners, pillows, pajamas, many different purses and aprons. I love seeing her completed projects and her enthusiasm for the craft. The pictures are of A-Bug modeling and helping us to measure for a darling dress that Kate made for her dear friends daughter. This was a sewing technique that I had never done before. Kate sewed with elastic thread in the bobbin to make the stretchy top on a sun dress. My daughter made one too for her friend's daughter and they both turned out darling. The fabric for both dresses was darling!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment