Thursday, February 11, 2010

It all started here with Mimi's Makin' #1...

Little Love Bug has SO much love poured out on her daily by her Mimi,
and I (Love Bug's Mama) thought it was due time to shout about it, blog-style!!!
This blog will be full-o-Mimi's-Makin's for her little love bug, pre-birth and on!
We'll both update it with projects past and present
and hope to warm your hearts and inspire your craftin' and sewin' hands
to bless all the little love bugs in your hearts and homes too!
PRE-Love-Bug's entry into the world, Mimi hand-crafted this warm winter jacket for
her first-trimester out in the big cold world...
(flannel on the inside lining, chenille on the out, YUMM-to-the-O.
Embellishments for buttons and pockets added with Mimi's extra special touch of love.)

Please feel free to ask questions and such about Mimi's patterns and projects galore!

And tune in soon for more of Mimi's Makin's!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a blog...and I know there are plenty of lovely projects we will get to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog, MamaJune! Can't wait to see all your handiworks! I will e-mail you a picture of the girls in their bath robes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to publish your gorgeous girls on my new blog. Krystal did this little blog as a surprise to me and now I have to hold up my end of the deal and add more posts. Thanks for checking out the site. June

    ReplyDelete